Please join us for a special podinar for Executive Coaches on
What They Don’t Teach In Most Coaching Schools:
Exploring the Gap
Between Coach Training
and Market Demand
with guest Dave Buck, CEO of CoachVille
presented by Alison Whitmire, PCC and President of Learning in Action.
FRI. JULY 13, 2018
8:30-10:00 am PT / 11:30-1:00 am ET
Session will be recorded.
Join us for this Learning in Action podinar where Alison Whitmire will be joined by Dave Buck, CEO of CoachVille, for a wide-ranging conversation about what our coaching clients are wanting from us and how we meet their needs.
- In this Podinar, We’ll Explore:
- The definition of coaching and who says so
- What most coach training programs prepare us for (and what they don’t)
- What the market is asking for from coaches
- The gap between how we are trained as coaches and what the market wants
- Giving clients what they say they want – or not
- The role of individual expertise in coaching
- Complementary skills coaches would benefit from developing
- Identification of a target market
- Coaching to improve performance
What You’ll Get from Listening:
- Suggestions for how to position yourself to attract more clients
- Possibilities for how to fill the gap between what you were trained to do and what your clients are asking for
- Approaches for coaching for performance
- Tips for selling more services
*** Ask your questions when you register or during the live event. We’ll get to as many as we can!***
YAY! THIS PODINAR WILL BE RECORDED. ONLY REGISTRANTS RECEIVE RECORDING.