- Certified Practitioners
- About Us
APRIL PODINAR: MINDFULNESS COACHING – THE NEW MBA – MASTERING BEING AND AWARENESS
Learning in Action’s Live Monthly Podinar Championing Transformative Change
FRI. APRIL 26, 2019. 800-9:00 am PT / 11:00-12:00 noon ET
with guest Dr. Steve Romano
Executive Coach, Managing Director of Olistica and the Center for Sustainable Leadership
Join Steve Romano and Alison Whitmire, president of Learning in Action, for discussion and Q&A around mindfulness coaching, and how a proven methodology for this expansive way of operating is critical for 21st century leaders and coaches.
This podinar (interactive podcast+webinar) will cover topics like these:
– What Being and Awareness is, and the outcomes or results they produce
– The 5 components of Being: breath, energy, investigate, navigate, generate.
– The Triple Loop Listening Model
– The Six-Point Transformational Coaching Model
You will leave with tools and new ideas of how you can use Mindfulness Coaching to help your coachees to experience a new level of leadership that leads to deeper, more transformative change.
*** Ask your questions when you register or during the live event. We’ll get to as many as we can! ***
ABOUT OUR GUEST PRESENTER: Dr. Steve Romano
Steve Romano is managing director of Olistica Center for Sustainable Leadership. He is an executive coach, consultant, adjunct professor, speaker, and thought leader, and has been in leadership at several Fortune 500 companies.
ABOUT OUR HOST: Alison Whitmire
Alison Whitmire is president of Learning in Action and a thought leader in the field of emotional and relational intelligence. Alison is a PCC, and an Executive Coach to CEOs. She is a professional speaker, TEDx organizer, TEDx speaker and blogger.
ABOUT OUR PODINARS:
Learning in Action’s podinars are moderated by president Alison Whitmire.
The intention of our podinars is to champion transformative change by supporting anyone who works in a role facilitating change in others:
ABOUT OUR SPONSOR: Learning in Action
We offer individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, in conflict, in real-time. Serving leadership development professionals and executive coaches worldwide.
– YAY! THIS PODINAR WILL BE RECORDED. ONLY REGISTRANTS RECEIVE RECORDING. So REGISTER NOW, whether or not you can attend live. The day following the event, watch for an email with a link to the recorded podinar. Registrants will receive emails about emotional intelligence and future podinars, and may unsubscribe at any time.